ABOUT EPIC SESSIONS
Chris Ellison, owner of Epic Sessions, is a certified Rescue Lifeguard in Vero Beach, Florida who has a passion for ocean water sports. Chris began to skim and surf at an early age, but it wasn't until recently Chris decided to expand his love for the sport. Chris has brought his love of skimboarding and surfing to several places around the world. He has surfed Hawaii, the east cost of Florida and North Carolina. He has also skimmed and surfed in Nicaragua, Central America, The California coast and in Cabo San Lucas in Mexico.
Competitions and Activities
- Crowned champion of the master's division in the 2007 Zap East Coast Skimboard Tour on Aug. 19. Ellison claimed the championship by consistently placing high in or winning each of the contests he competed in this season.
- Currently ranked 7th place in the world in the Masters division.
- Victoria Skim boards hosted the 31 st annual World Skim boarding Championships in Laguna Beach, California at West Street, placed 7th in the Masters Division.
- Alley Oop Skim board shop held the South Side Shoot Out in Dewy Beach Delaware, placed Sixth Place in the Masters division.
- Bert's Surf Shop hosted the first annual Bouges Bank Skim Jam in Atlantic Beach, North Carolina, placed fourth in the Masters division.
- Mr. Surfs Surf Shop hosted the 9th annual Panama City Spring Break Skim Jam, placed 3rd in the Masters division
- Ron Jon's Surf Shop and Skim City hosted the Easter Bunny Skim Bash, placed 1 st in the Masters division.
- Deep Six Surf Shop of Jenson Beach Fl. held the April Fools Day Skim Jam, placed 1 st over all in the competition.
- Skim City and Skim USA hosted the first skim competition of 2007, in Melbourne Fl. at Juan Ponce De Leon Park, place 2nd in the Masters division.
- Skimmed in the Bahamas.
- Skimmed in Laguna Beach, California.
- Premiered in a surf and skim movie named Skim Milk.